Monday, September 28, 2009

Hair, Skin and Nails: Acne Scars and Wrinkles

These products are like Heaven on Earth to me. The Wild Rose Facial Oil has made a huge difference in the appearance and texture of my skin. I bought this oil to put under my eyes before I applied makeup. No joke, the wrinkles around my eyes have softened. Once I realized this was a reality and not a heavenly dream, I started using the oil as my night moisturizer. My brown spots on my upper lip are improving and my skin tone is balanced. (Nathan also used this oil on one his tattoos that was having a hard time healing, its a miracle worker! Thank you- Mother Earth.) Ohhhh...to be young again! More details below and heres the site, www.mountainroseherbs.com.
Wild Rose Facial Oil:
$12.50
This is a remarkable oil for rejuvenating and hydrating damaged skin, and was formulated specifically for the treatment of external damage to the outer epidermis. The Wild Rose Facial Oil contains beneficial botanical ingredients such as precious Helichrysum essential oil, Vitamin E oil, and organic Wild Rosehip Seed Oil.This oil is excellent for encouraging healthy skin growth, and for assisting with damage due to acne, scars, sun exposure, or other excessive damage. This is a very concentrated oil, and only a finger tip or two is needed.
Contains: Organic Calendula oil, organic Wild Rosehip Seed oil, organic Jojoba oil, Vitamin E oil and essential oils of organic Lavender, Carrot seed and Helichrysum.

1 comment:

  1. Where do you buy this? It sounds like something up my ally. I went to whole foods and I couldn't find it in the oil...they only had lotion

    ReplyDelete