Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Be: Daily Encouragment

Quote:
"Always be pure, simple and honest."

Todays Experiment:
Spend some time during your day to relax and think about being an honest person. What does that mean? What would my life look like, if I was always striving to be honest with myself and the people that I love? Would my actions change?
So many of us have a hard time realizing how our actions effect others and how our pride or lack of awareness for what we are going through can hurt others. Be honest, let people go, let people in, take advice, give advice willing, admit our expectations, admit if you have been mean or selfish and apologize. In your heart, if you have any type of small grudge or stand off with a friend- face it and move on. I have been miserable at this, I allow my desire to get into school to over take me, I call it ambition and drive but when it gets in the way of being kind or taking time for others, I have failed to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment