Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Do: Lean Arms and Tight Onion


$30.00
I know, I know that picture is silly. But this workout method/DVD is really good. The workout is broken up into 6, 5-7 mins workouts. They each work a different part of your body, which I love because I don't have to do the whole DVD. Most days I do 5 mins of abs and 7 mins of arms. She is a dancer so her moves are very catchy and I feel like I am dancing rather than working out. This is a great workout to add to your daily cardio routine. I can already see a difference in my arms and abs. TA is all about lean arms and legs.
Make sure to visit TracyAndersonconnect.com to purchase Tracy’s new webisodes that benefit Raising Malawi! You can get a webisode to see if you vibe with her before purchasing the DVD.
To get more of Tracy visit Amazon.

PS- She is Madonnas and G. Paltrows trainer. They swear by her workouts. One funny thing, TA only plays Madonnas music while she works out! love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment